Happier and more energized, too. Wouldn’t that be amazing?! Register by October 30th for our SexyFit through the Holidays Challenge and be ready to rock that little black dress on New Year’s Eve….
The holidays are all about love and giving, but they’re also about too much food and too little sleep. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to enjoy every moment of this holiday season without having to endure the weight gain and exhaustion that usually follow?
If you’re ready to rock that little black dress and celebrate the New Year feeling great, I’m ready to show you how! Please join me for my SexyFit™ Through the Holidays Nutrition Challenge. I think you’ll love this program AND the community of women just like you who all want to start off the New Year leaner, healthier and fitter. Experience this holiday season differently than you ever have before. Together, we will eat well, feel well, be well, and look great — all in just 30 days.
Here are the details:
The SexyFit™ Through the Holidays Challenge begins Sunday, November 11 through Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Prep Week starts Saturday, November 3rd
Register by Tuesday, October 30th!
Click here to read the full program details.
When you join the SexyFit™ Nutrition Challenge, you’ll receive all the tools and support that you need to:
- Lose 4-5 lbs in the first week and 10-15 pounds by the end of 30 days, if you have weight to lose.
- Control your cravings, hunger and mood swings by balancing your blood sugar.
- End emotional eating.
- Deal with the stress and challenges of the holiday season.
- Increase your energy and focus during the day.
- Have more restful sleep during the night.
- Nourish your skin from the inside out for a clear and glowing complexion.
- Understand exactly how to eat and supplement for health and your best weight.
- Save money on your grocery bill with our top-rated (& delicious!) smoothies, bars and supplements.
- Prepare and serve beautiful, simple dishes (you’ll receive 10+ new SexyFit Holiday Recipes!) that are so good, your family & friends will never believe that they’re good for you, too!
If you’re ready to fall in love with your body and your life, I’d love to work with you. Register here and resolve to make this holiday season your healthiest yet!
Be Happy…Be Vibrant…